The McHenry County Department of Transportation has 5 summer openings for Maintenance Interns. These positions are temporary/Seasonal positions that run mid-May through mid-August.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Will work outdoors in all kinds of weather
- Experience in operating tractors/mowing is desirable
- Must be enrolled in college this coming fall
Temporary seasonal position to assist in mowing of right of way and performing various other duties.
*There are no benefits with this position*
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 11, 2014
No applicant for employment shall be discriminated against because of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Please click on the link below to apply and submit your resume to us online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. If you wish to submit a paper application, please click on the "Applications" link to the left.