NELSON is focused on creation with passion to deliver. We provide creative solutions through Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Strategic Planning, Information Services and Workplace Services in the corporate and residential real estate markets. With 33 locations in the United States and overseas, and the resources of more than 320 professionals worldwide, NELSON provides dedicated, quality service through a proven delivery network.
Selected by Interiors & Sources magazine as one of the five “Great Places to Work” and ranked among the “Top Giants” by Interior Design magazine, NELSON is always looking for people with skills, vision and character who can go beyond a job description to find new and innovative ways to contribute to our company's success. If you are looking for a growing, highly professional work environment and enjoy working with creative minds, NELSON is the place for you. For more information on NELSON, please visit our Website at www.nelsononline.com.
We are currently seeking a temporary Move Coordinator to be based on our client site in the Hartford, CT area. This position will be 40 hrs/wk at $17/hr. The Move Coordinator coordinates the quality and efficient execution of client relocations of varying size and scope in a specific service delivery market and advances the opportunities for continued growth in market share and profitability in a specific service area. Responsible for assisting Sr. Move Coordinator in any or all aspects of the move.
- Attend pre-move meetings and issue meeting minutes.
- Identify scope of work, project team and responsibilities.
- Clarify project goals and objectives.
- Establish key dates and times.
- Determine critical issues and assist in assigning action items and completion dates.
- Discuss standard move guidelines and procedures.
- Integrate move communications between teams.
- Verify current and target plans with personnel names, data and support spaces.
- Assist in vendor selection and the scheduling of other service providers.
- Develop and issue move matrix and continue to review and make revisions until matrix is finalized.
- Assign move numbers and move plans.
- Prepare move tags and post at the designated locations.
- Assist in planning the move phasing and scheduling.
- Assist in supervising the move and directing the move team.
- Assist in providing post-move support.
- Support the efforts of Accounting through the development of accurate project set-up documentation, reviews and approvals of consultant and client invoices, monitoring of outstanding invoices and support in collections as needed to drive profitability.
- Effectively review and manage Teammate’s weekly time entries in Vision, and provide 360° feedback for Teammate TDPs upon request.
NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelors degree in architecture, design, or related field, and 1+ years experience in the design profession
- Experience with CAFM/IWMS software specifically Manhattan Centerstone a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, MS Outlook, and AutoCAD
- Space planning experience
- Certificate of Interior Designer and/or LEED AP accreditation a plus
- Experience with resource plan assistance, coordination of project teams, and understanding and communicating the roles and responsibilities to the project team
- Excellent verbal and written communication, excellent organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills and leadership ability.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Please list the job title and location in the subject line. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
JobHost - 2 years ago