New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience. Our firm is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration.
We are currently looking for a Temporary Patent Project Assistant to work within our San Diego office assisting Paralegals.
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities, qualifications, and skills:
- Responsible for asssisting with the following projects and tasks under the direction and guidance of patent paralegal.
- Assist with due diligence by retrieving and organizing information obtained from the United States Patent and Trademark Office database as well as other public databases.
- Create and maintain databases containing Information Disclosure Statement references.
- Prepare and maintain art charts.
- Prepare and file Information Disclosure Statements via electronic and/or paper filing.
- Review and maintain Issue Fee Docket
- Prepare and update assignment binders.
- Order and retrieve references.
- Prepare and send reporting letters to client.
- Run CPI reports.
- Assist with Patent Term Adjustment calculations.
- Assist with audits.
- Assist with urgent and special projects as needed.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work within a team; consistently meet deadlines; be customer service oriented and detail oriented; familiarity with excel; possess excellent communication and organizational skills; produce accurate work product.