Assembly and test of fuel cell components and finished products from raw materials, sub-assemblies and components according to company specifications and policies or to customer requests. This position requires the ability to work in a strong team environment.
1) Follows all OSHA, environmental, health and safety regulations.
2) Maintain proper housekeeping so as to promote a safe and efficient workplace.
3) Basic assembly requiring patience to perform tasks in repetitive operations.
4) Performs some automated or manual testing of systems, modules or components.
5) Reads/interprets process documents for proper completion of assigned tasks at work stations.
6) Detailed physical inspection of parts and assemblies.
7) Basic problem-solving skills to diagnose system, sub-system and component issues.
8) Maintain accurate records by making clear and appropriate entries in production log.
9) Perform other related duties as assigned.
1) Requires occasional overtime, including nights and weekends.
2) Support continuous improvement initiatives consistent with the team’s “Vision”.
1) Experience in an industrial assembly setting using basic mechanical and electrical skills.
2) Strong attention to detail, with ability and experience in intricate hand assembly.
3) Good organizational and communication skills, and problem solving abilities.
4) H.S. diploma or equivalent required, two-year technical degree desired.
Plug Power Inc. - 22 months ago