This associate would have responsibilities for administrative support to a team of four public relations professionals, including:
- processing/managing invoices,
- pulling reports,
- aligning budgets,
- scheduling meetings,
- coordinating with agency partners,
- researching and monitoring media coverage,
- developing and publishing Sam’s Club Daily News, a daily email recap of Sam’s Club and industry media coverage,
- preparing presentations,
- responding to phone or email inquiries, and
- providing support for ongoing projects for the PR team.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong skill set in multi-tasking, providing client-service, and in both written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- Experience managing agencies or supplier providers a plus.
- Public relations or journalism experience a plus.
Temporary - Public Relations Coordinator
Walmart Stores - 20 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...