As part of your application for employment, you will be asked to acknowledge your agreement of the following statements at the end of the application process:
1) Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
2) I understand that Crown Media United States, LLC. will consider requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that the company would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation, and that documentation of the need for accommodation might be required.
3) In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies will hire only US citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
4) In accordance with Crown Media United States, LLC. policy to maintain a drug free workplace, all applicants must submit to a test for drugs. Employment by Crown Media United States, LLC. is contingent upon successfully passing the urinalysis drug screen. I understand that any violation of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse policy during employment shall be grounds for termination of my employment.
5) I authorize the company to investigate any and all statements or information contained in this application, and I understand that any omissions, inaccuracies or false statements on this application shall be grounds to deny my application, or, I am already employed at the time the mis-statement is discovered, grounds for termination of my employment.
6) I authorize the company to conduct a background check, including but not limited to, a criminal report and I understand that any offer of employment that I may receive will be contingent on this background check being acceptable and within Crown Media United States, LLC. guidelines.
7) If I have asked that my current employer not be contacted, I understand that any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company receiving an acceptable verification of the information on this application regarding my current employment.
8) I understand that if I am employed by the company, I will be an at-will employee, that I will be required to follow all rules and regulations of the company, and that my employment can be terminated at any time for any reason, or I can quit at any time. I acknowledge that no one at the company has promised that I would remain employed for any length of time, and I understand that no one other than an officer of the company is authorized to make such promises.
9) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media United States, LLC. or its subsidiaries in a position where I will be driving a company vehicle on a regular basis, any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company verifying that I have an acceptable driving record.
The Temporary Publicist, Network Program Publicity, has responsibility for development and implementation of comprehensive traditional publicity and social media campaigns and strategies which drive tune-in, awareness and ratings success for Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.
1) Heavy writing on demand
2) Creates competitive traditional and earned media opportunities for all programs and projects assigned
3) Creates the social media strategy to ensure effectiveness and adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
4) Sources and manages traditional and emerging media relationships
5) Builds and leverages a strong network of peers and partners
6) Develops superior sell-in strategies for programs, talent and senior executives
7) Provide linear management of production and promotion schedules
8) Partners with Social Content Team to provide strategies for social media initiatives
9) Authors social media guidelines and social broadcast governance as needed
1) 3 years of progressively complex Publicity or Media Relations experience
2) Bachelor's degree
3) Prior experience using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
4) Prior Cable or Broadcast Television PR experience
1) Prior experience directing communications and media messages for the entertainment industry, specifically for cable or broadcast television networks
2) Prior experience managing projects a must
3) Prior experience executing social media from planning to placement
4) Must be able to create and implement media messages for all distribution platforms
5) Must demonstrate proficiency in and working knowledge of relevant professional concepts and related processes
6) Ability to be flexible and handle fast-paced environments that often become overheated
7) Superior knowledge of social media platforms and creative ideation of what works
8) Must be able to conceptualize short and long-term leads when assigned and meet established deadlines
NOTE: Relocation will not be provided
Crown Media Family Networks - 17 months ago