Receive prepared and executed Real Estate documents from Area Property and Portfolio Extension (PEP) teams. Perform a quality control review of submitted document packages to ensure compliance with corporate control standards. Review lease documentation to abstract required term, escalation, and payment information. Work with Area Property, PEP and Legal teams to resolve any identified conflicts in legal language. Enter the abstracted data into JDE in compliance with requirements to pay, escalate, renew and run FAS13 program. Complete review, entry and quality control reviews within acceptable time frame.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive executed leases, amendments, deeds, perpetual easements and other real estate contracts from the Area Property and PEP teams. Perform a quality control review of the package for completeness and compliance with corporate control standards. In addition to executed lease/amendment agreements, documentation may include forms, exhibits, landlord waivers, ROFR, etc.
- Review legal language and abstract all information relevant to payments, escalation, term renewals and FAS13 calculations. Complete internal quality control forms to ensure accurate abstraction and documentation of data.
- Proactively work with Area Property and PEP teams when insufficiencies or conflicts are identified with the package. Work to acquire any missing documentation; ensure the correction/information has been resolved and/or received. Utilize internal workflow system to track progress and status of packages in this pending additional information (PAI) state. Be clear, concise and professional when communicating the issue or question and when providing updates.
- Accurately enter abstracted data into the appropriate modules of JDE. Entry needs to be compliant with system requirements to accurately produce payments and associated escalations, FAS13 calculations, process taxes and renewal notices to landlords.
- Receive notification to rent commence executed lease documents. Validate sufficiency and accuracy of rent commencement notification to ensure correct commencement triggers payments to landlords. When applicable, process back billings and credits via the approved Accounts Payable process. Accurately enter information into JDE and associated controlled spreadsheet.
- Perform controlled second level review of documentation and data input into JDE. Ensure quality of data in JDE meets system requirements to produce payments and associated escalations, FAS13 calculations, process taxes and renewal notices to landlords.
- Ensure accurate data by taking accountability to review standard data quality reports and update Quality Control tracker for errors or omissions found during the processing. Work with Manager or Supervisor of Billing Operations to identify training opportunities.
- Administer the Business Unit process including set up of new Business Units, placing Business Units in-service and decommissioning sites. Take accountability and ownership to ensure that all paperwork is complete and approved per the process.
- Receive, review and process ownership change requests from landlords. Ensure all required documentation is received to ensure the ownership change in JDE is in compliance with company standards.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with landlords or internal partners via telephone, e-mail or other correspondence. Ensure that documentation is sent to scanning and filing for use by other corporate functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Experience reviewing Legal Real Estate contracts preferred
- At least two (2) years work experience in a fast paced, detail oriented profession
- Some Accounting experience is preferred
- Real Estate contract administration - should understand general Real Estate concepts (Chain of Title, Escalation, Term information, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of basic Accounting concepts - some Accounts Receivable and General Ledger experience helpful
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Reports to: Manager of Billing Operations
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Crown Castle USA - 13 months ago
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless...