Financial Services company is seeking a Temporary sales assistant to work Mondays, Tuesday and Thursdays for the months of February and March for it's New City office. The sales assistant's role is to assist the Financial Advisor in achieving business goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and and interact with customers both in person and on the phone.
- Maintain client and account information and assist broker with special projects as needed.
- Assist Financial Advisor in handling daily transactions while adhering to compliance and regulatory policies.
- Perform all service transactions for clients.
- Answer client questions about their account with factual information.
- Perform all operational tasks.
- Maintain client and account information and assist brokers and special projects as needed.
- Supports existing client base.
- Coordinates office calendar and appointments for one or more representatives in office.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Two year Associates Degree or better required
- Series 6 or 7 preferred but not required
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Financial services/securities industry experience required.
- Basic working knowledge of general office procedures and equipment (multi-line phones, FAX, computer and keyboard skills)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook/E-mail
- Accurate data entry skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor essential
Monster - 2 years ago