Clarins, a leading European cosmetics and luxury fragrance company, is seeking long-term temporary support for our Sales Administration Department. This 30 hour per week position will serve as administrative support for the Sales Department and all sales related activities. Reporting to the Manager of Sales Administration, this position is located in our New York City Office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitoring of the master support calendar to alert the team to upcoming deadlines for allocation submissions and order placement.
- Daily template box review for meeting and event support requests, assisting with order placement and logging of details into the master support calendar.
- Log, track and process requests for advertising comps.
- Assist with communication of order tracking information per field inquiry.
- Assist with independent account related activities, such as spread order downloads.
- Special projects upon request.
- Four year college degree
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Windows office management applications (Word, Excel), AS400 and Power Point a plus
- Team player
Clarins - 7 months ago
Clarins was inspired by founder Jacques Courtin-Clarins’ love and respect for women’s beauty.
As a medical student in Paris,...