PRIMARY DUTY: This position is responsible for managing graduate student record information, supervising enrollment activities, monitoring individual student degree requirements, and assisting with related duties.
1. Have full responsibility for the degree seeking graduate admissions process (electronic creation of files and associated correspondence)
2. Be responsible for monitoring additional special graduate policies for international students
3. Monitor graduate registrations, both on and off campus
4. Process Degree Audit Exceptions for individual student degree programs in cooperation with departmental faculty advisors and chairpersons
5. Perform other duties as assigned
Education: High school diploma
Experience: Office experience in a team environment; computerized record system experience; experience as a Microsoft Office software user
Skills: Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; ability to be flexible and multi-task; ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality; attention to detail
Education: Associate’s degree
Experience: Two to four years of experience in a related field; understanding of curricular rules and academic program structures within a higher education setting
Additional Job Information:
WORKING CONDITIONS: This position will work in an office environment from the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with an hour lunch break.
EQUIPMENT/MATERIALS USED: Computer, fax, photo copier, scanner
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1, 2013 or until filled
DATE AVAILABLE: April 17, 2013
TO APPLY: Please fill out a Northwest application online by clicking on the APPLY button on the top of the page. You will also need to submit resume in order for your application materials to be complete Please contact the Office of Human Resources at 660-562-1127 or email email@example.com for more information.