If you are interested in helping WSFS Bank achieve its mission, "We Stand For Service and strengthening our communities", we are currently seeking a Temporary Staff Accountant .
Join WSFS Bank, a trusted financial institution recognized as one of the Top Places to Work the last 7 years in the state of Delaware!!
The Temporary Staff Accountant will be responsible for reconciliations, budgets, detailed financial analysis, and special projects as required. Responsibilities include but are not limited to performing general ledger reconciliation, updating receivables, accruals, and fee closings. Other responsibilities will include accounts payable, detailed budget analysis, coordinate approval and payments as assigned. The incumbent will be responsible for profitability meeting support and investigation, invoicing and reporting financials.
This is a temporary to fulltime position. The schedule is a 40 hour work week M-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related field.
- The incumbent must have 3-5 years of Accounting experience.
- He/she must have strong accounting research & problem solving skills.
- The incumbent must have knowledge of basic and intermediate accounting skills.
- He/she must have the ability to analyze & resolve complex accounting issues.
- The incumbent must have strong experience in MS Office Word and Excel, particularly with spreadsheets, PowerPoint software and QuickBooks.
- Good organizational and analytical skills, as well as good oral and written communication skills.
- Incumbent must be service-oriented to all internal and external customers.
The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, and see.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 10lbs.
WSFS Bank - 2 years ago
WSFS isn't a radio station, but it is tuned into the banking needs of Delaware. WSFS Financial is the holding company for Wilmington...