- Partner with hiring managers to fully understand open position needs.
- Assist in the development of requisitions.
- Actively recruit candidates through various methods including, Internet, networking, etc.
- Screen and qualify candidates on the phone
- Manage candidate flow and serve as the candidate contact.
- Scheduling of candidate interviews
- Administer candidate testing as needed.
- Maintain up to date requisition and staffing activity reporting.
- Research and recommend innovative and recruiting methods and resources.
- Recommend and attend Job Fairs that target candidates appropriate for SEDC.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates.
- Experience working in a Corporate staffing function is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Technical Recruiting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet search, job boards etc.
- Top notch interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Knowledge of employment principles and practices.
- MUST have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound business acumen with ability to align hiring to support business goals.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Southeastern Data Cooperative SEDC - 15 months ago