We are currently seeking a Student Services Coordinator for our Orange County Campus . This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing university as we expand our academic programs in health care and related fields.
Job Summary: Reporting directly to the Director of Student Affairs and working closely with all campus department faculty and staff, provides assistance with all processes related to student services in support of successful student outcomes. Develops strong relationships with students, staff and faculty.
Your daily reward will be the personal satisfaction of having a chance to make a difference to yourself, your team, and to a group of students who expect an outstanding education.
- Associate degree in education, administration, business management, student personnel, or related field required, bachelor degree preferred.
- Current Drivers License.
- Prefer two to three years of directly related experience or experience in a professional environment performing complex and responsible business office duties that may include some general support work for one or more managers in an office environment.
- Experience and skill in interpersonal communications and conflict resolution techniques/procedures.
- Proficient command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and correct usage of the English language.
- Comprehensive knowledge of office systems, practices, and administration.
- Proficient skills and experience in Microsoft Office computer software systems that includes word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Experience with reception and telephone techniques.
Full-time associates are eligible for an exceptional benefits package which includes:
Health, dental and vision plan
Vacation, sick and holiday schedule
401(k) Plan with employer match
Flexible Spending Account
Long/short term disability and more.
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
West Coast University - 22 months ago