The Support Associate must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a mid-size office of diverse people and programs. This role encompasses handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks while being able to work independently with little or no supervision. The Support Associate will be responsible for ensuring effectiveness and efficiency across Experitec, Inc. administrative office activities.
The Support Associate must possess the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining personable, flexible, proactive, positive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail are equally important to the success of this role. Above average skills working with Windows and Microsoft Office are essential.
The Support Associate will develop, formalize, communicate, implement, continuously improve and ensure compliance with business processes that facilitate and ensure excellence in Experitec’s interactions and relationships with both internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Organizing and Planning:
- · Develop working knowledge of the Marketing and Customer communication needs of Experitec.
- · Provide executive support ranging from travel planning to strategic planning support for Experitec management team.
- · Support Sales team as needed.
- · Coordination of office activities and logistics.
- · Answer incoming customer sales calls during normal business hours
- · Provide receptionist duties as required.
- · Capable of working extra hours whenever necessary.
- · Approaches work in a methodical manner, plans and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time; keeps track of details to ensure work is performed accurately and completely.
- · Prioritizes various competing tasks and performs them quickly and efficiently according to their urgency. Finds new ways of organizing work or planning work to accomplish work more efficiently. Follows through with tasks to completion in a timely manner.
Measurements of Success
Proficiency in performing all administrative support services
Observation and Peer Group Feedback
Within first 6months, then annually
Qualifications (Knowledge & Skills)
Education: Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work and education
Experience: Recent graduate acceptable
Additional Required Knowledge:
- · Ability to write business correspondence and reports
- · Excellent organizational and time management skills
- · Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- · PC skills, with technical proficiency preferred
Experitec, Inc., headquartered in St. Louis, has been in business serving the process automation needs of our local industrial-manufacturing...