Technicolor is home to industry-leading creative and technology professionals committed to the creation, management and delivery of entertainment content to consumers around the world. Propelled by a culture of innovation and underpinned by a dedicated research organization, the company’s thriving licensing business possesses an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging and sound technologies. Serving motion picture, television, and other media clients, the company is a leading provider of high-end visual effects, animation, and post-production services. In support of network service providers and broadcasters globally, Technicolor ranks among the world leading suppliers of digital content delivery services and home access devices, including set-top-boxes and gateways. The company also remains a large physical media service provider, being one of the world’s largest film processors and independent manufacturers and distributors of DVDs and Blu-ray discs™.
Qualifications / Qualifications:
- Receive all newly arriving assets into element tracking database.
- Process/package commercial freight and local deliveries per Delivery Memo database.
- Fulfill all internal delivery requirements by moving elements to specified work locations.
- Drive company vehicle(s) to local client locations and studios to deliver or pick-up assets as needed.
- Coordinate closure of all Work Orders by retrieving source and newly created material, delivering to internal staging location posting closure in data base.
- Contribute to ongoing vault projects ranging from routine vault maintenance to high volume fast paced special incoming or outgoing projects.
- Replenish Production areas with raw stock of all video, sound and data media formats.
- Provide facility-wide general house keeping functions as needed.
- Database entry all label information for printing of labels for most NTSC and PAL jobs.
- Intermediate to advanced use of basic computer applications.
- Ability to Multi task and follow detailed instructions.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills at a professional level.
- Prior post production and knowledge of all video, film, audio and data media formats a plus.
The above are minimum requirements. Resumes from more experienced candidates are welcome. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.
Technicolor - 16 months ago
Technicolor is engaged in the development of broadcasting technologies. It supplies production, postproduction and distribution services for...