Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
Temporary Tier I Help Desk Technician
As a Temporary Tier I Help Desk Technician, you will provide, phone, email, and chat support to our business users for our internal software and hardware computing platforms. This position is ideal for a quick learner with strong communication and interpersonal skills who is interested in being exposed to a wide range of technology and software in a fast paced and creative environment. Tasks will vary from day to day, but will include: Assisting end-users (both local and remote) with questions, problems and requests for supported software and hardware computing platforms via phone, email, and chat.
Remote connectivity support, including installation of Cisco NAC, Ciscon AnyConnect, Windows Updates and Antivirus updates.
- One to Three years experience in the following required:
- Experience with Windows XP and Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting remote users
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting PC software
- Experience with computer networks, remote access, and Internet based programs
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Other Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7, Remote Access/VPN
- Experience training end users preferred.
- Experience with end user support on telephone systems a plus.
Higher One - 17 months ago
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...