EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, global videogame competitions and breakthrough digital experiences. EA SPORTS delivers personal access to the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports simulation videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA JAM basketball, NCAA® Football, Fight Night boxing, EA SPORTS MMA, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® golf, and EA SPORTS Active. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com to connect, share and compete.
“Mediaworks is an award winning post production team that creates video, audio , and motion graphic assets for EA SPORTS. Through uniting our creative talent and technical expertise Mediaworks delivers high quality media solutions that achieve the vision of the EA SPORTS label in creating experiences that ignite the emotion of Sports.”
The Capture Artist role is to be a service provider for our internal Marketing clients. Specifically, capturing and delivering in game assets for various media outlets. This may include screenshots and or video. The Artist is currently responsible for getting game play, camera framing, editing, getting approvals, and final delivery with log. Final delivery ranges from DVC Pro to Digital delivery.
- Experienced Gamer for EA Sports Tiburon Titles
- Sports Knowledge(NFL, NCAA, Golf, NBA)
- Composition/Framing Experience
- Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
- MAC friendly
- Basic FCP Skills
- Lay Off to Tape/Watermark/Digi Deliver
- Capture all game assets (i.e. video and screenshots) used by Marketing in packaging, advertising, PR, web, sales, retail and other projects.
- Monitor industry and pop culture to find new ways to present Tiburon products.
- Partner with Tiburon Art Directors to ensure each game is presented in its best light, with a unique look and style.
- Work with Video Editors to provide footage that communicates features and action effectively.
- Work with Asset Manager and Product Marketing to suggest new functions and Features for camera systems built into Tiburon games.
- Ensure prompt delivery of all items in department's Asset Calendar.
- Rock solid gaming skills, particularly with Tiburon titles (Madden, NCAA Football, Tiger Woods) and EA MMA.
- BA degree in Film, Art, Design, or related field is a plus but not required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Experienced use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be a team player
- 2 years ago - save job