Tennis Assistant Department Head-VES00128
Life Time is currently seeking a qualified Tennis Assistant Department Head to drive success in our Tennis Department.
As a Tennis Assistant Department Head, you will assist in the overall direction, coordination and supervision of the Tennis Department. Assist in managing the Tennis Department business plan and marketing strategies to increase tennis revenue.
- Develop safe, professional and comprehensive tennis lessons and programs for members of all ages and skill levels.
- Monitor, demonstrate and teach students proper technique, etiquette, rules and strategies for improvement.
- Promote and sell Life Time products and programs; ensure Tennis Pros and Staff are meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Assist Department Head in recruiting and interviewing for the Tennis Department.
- Assist in completing payroll and new hire paperwork; train and develop staff; assist in the creation of weekly Pro Shop schedule and assign Tennis Pros to classes and lessons.
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree in Sports & Recreation or related field preferred
- 3+ years experience teaching tennis lessons
- 1+ years management experience preferred
- Licenses & Certifications:
- USPTA or PTR certified
- USTA Sport Science or High Performance preferred
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
Primary Location: : AL-Vestavia Hills
Job Level: Team Leader
Shift: Day Job