1. USTA member
2. USPTA Professional Level or Recreational Coach or USPTR certification. In the event that a pro is hired without these certifications, he or she will be required to attain it within 6 months of hire date.
3. Minimum of three to four years of college education preferred.
4. Previous involvement with USTA or local/state tennis organizations.
5. CPR and first aid certification in infants, children and adults.
6. Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
7. College playing experience preferred.
8. Customer Service Skills required.
9. Excellent organizational skills.
10. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
11. Must be able to work extra hours, weekends, and holidays if needed.
12. Proven track record of accountability and integrity.
13. Familiar with various teaching tools needed to carry out principle responsibilities.
14. Ability to play and teach tennis requiring standing, running, directional movements, swinging of racquet and holding of multiple tennis balls for at least 8 hours straight per day.
15. Physical Requirements: Bend, stoop, crouch, climb, stand, sit and turn/pivot; Lift/lower, push, pull and carry up to 40 lbs; perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or word processing, filing, calculating and use of telephone; See, hear, and speak with sufficient capability to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
Responsible for group and private tennis instruction to all customer groups. The Tennis Professional is primarily responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to existing and potential tennis players. She/he will maintain impeccable teaching standards including both on and off court activities.
MVP Sports Club - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
MVP Sports Clubs is the management company of seven world-class sports and fitness destinations. MVP Sports Clubs facilities include RDV...