1. Email resort guests with itinerary of lessons. Book lessons and court times
2. Personal touch when it comes to information regarding clinics, lessons and match making for guests and members games
3. Fax and/ or email the monthly calendar as a courtesy to our guests before they arrive.
4. Take all worries away from guests, so they can have a great time while at the resort.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors/managers.
Must be able to walk, stand, sit, stoop or bend for duration of shift [at least (8) hours].
Resort and/ or country club experience. Strong tennis knowledge. Strong interactive and organizational skills.
Luxury Resorts & Hotels - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -