Performs total member satisfaction duties including but not limited to: operate Point of Sale, complete daily reports, help members in purchasing equipment and apparel and related items, answer phones and take reservations for tennis courts, make phone calls and recruit members for club activities and leagues, collect the appropriate fees, etc., from members and will provide any information to potential new members, keep shop area neat and tidy (including patio chairs and tables) and help the tennis merchandiser with the display of merchandise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Promotion and sales of all items in the tennis shop.
- Fill out daily check reports at the tennis shop.
- Order beverages, condiments and supplies as needed through the receiving department.
- Disseminate information pertaining to all phases of the tennis operation in a cordial manner.
- Coordinate and manage court allocation with court maintenance.
- Operate the Chelsea court reservation system.
- Take court reservations made by members.
- Coordinate with Captains the daily lunch sheet and make appropriate charges.
- Help in designing and maintaining attractive displays in the shop.
- Take special orders for merchandise.
- Help with receiving, counting and pricing of merchandise.
- Help with the monthly inventory process.
- Be aware of all club and tennis rules.
- Help enforce all club and tennis rules.
- Take reservations for special events.
- Takes messages for all tennis staff.
- Keep proper control of racquet demos.
- Keep record of all lost and found items and make sure that items are returned to the proper owner.
- Set the food and beverage amenities for members and keep all areas neat and tidy at all times including food court, sitting and fitting rooms, conference room, stringing room, pro shop display area and patios.
- Set the food and beverage amenities for members and keep area neat and tidy at all times.
- Make weekly phone calls for leagues and club activities.
- To perform other assigned duties as needed and requested by the Tennis Pro Shop Manager and/or the Director of Tennis.
- Available to work weekends and holidys
- Exceptional communication and hospitlaity skills
Woodfield Country Club - 2 years ago