Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
Pay Type: Yearly
Months Per Year: 9
Hours Per Week: 2.5
Salary Plan: ATH
Min Rate: $ 20.94
Max Rate: $ 20.94
Salary Range Information
SALARY INFORMATION: The salary listed is the salary range for all coaching positions. Salary placement for coaching positions will be based on the specific sport and previous years of experience coaching the specific sport, per Certified Master Agreement language.
For further explanation of salary placement please refer to our Certified Master agreement that can be found on our district website.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
• Head Coaches must hold a current certificate in First Aid/CPR upon hire.
• Assistant coaches must hold a current certificate in First Aid/CPR or a willingness to obtain.
• All coaches must be a CDE licensed teacher or hold a valid Coaches registration with CHSAA upon hire.
• All Coaches in Colorado must hold a current concussion certification from the NFHS or Children’s Hospital Colorado upon hire.
• All Coaches must pass the CHSAA annual Coaches Exam.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Previous coaching experience and/or participation at the high school or college level is preferred.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
• Ability to supervise students, enforce district, school and CHSAA rules and regulations.
• Possess knowledge and skills in the specific sport.
• Ability to plan, organize and successfully direct specific sport.
• Ability to perform, as well as teach, advanced techniques in specific sport.
• Ability to promote and follow Board of Education policies, Superintendent Policies and building and department procedures.
• Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with all people including those from diverse ethnic and educational backgrounds.
• Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
• When completing the application, please include current/previous coaching experience in the Work Experience section of the application or paste your resume, with coaching experience listed, to the online application.
• The salary listed is the salary range for all coaching positions. The exact salary to be paid will be based on the sport and previous years of experience, per Certified Master Agreement language.
How To Apply
All positions are "Open - Until Filled" unless a specific closing date is listed.
All applicants (current district employees and external applicants) should apply online. When filling out your online application, please include any and all work experience including district experience, please include Job Title and duties that you held while doing that job. If you attach a resume please take the time to fill out the online application as well. It is important to have a completed application so you will be considered for the position you are applying for. For directions on completing the online application, please visit the Adams 12 Application Instruction link on the Human Resources website.
Adams 12 Five Star Schools
1500 East 128th Avenue
Thornton, CO 80241
THIS POSTING IS NOT INCLUSIVE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The District shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. The Superintendent is committed to cultural diversity among district personnel as a means of enriching educational experience. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.