The Tennis Manager at the tennis center is responsible to do all work related to the managing and maintenance of the tennis facility in general. This includes but not limited to, staff schedules, ordering merchandise, managing court reservations, creating a tennis lesson and clinic program, bring in tennis tournaments, court and facility maintenance, member relations, and work with the Director of Country Club to achieve financial goals of the company.
- High school graduate.
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Computer knowledge.
- Good leadership and people skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must possess USTA certification or similar certification.
- Tennis teaching background of at least 5 or more years.
- Previous management experience.
- Knowledge of court maintenance for clay and hard courts.
- Knowledge of the tennis industry in general.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Jan 2, 2013, 9:38:10 AM
Wyndham Worldwide - 2 years ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...