The Tennis Internship offers a compelling and insightful look into the sports industry and an introduction to the world of tennis off of the court. Octagon seeks talented and driven applicants to work closely with our successful Tennis Division in a wide range of projects and tasks. During the internship, the intern will work with our Tennis agents, participate in the creative process of developing marketing strategies for our clients, set-up or enhance our client’s digital media space, conduct market research, track player results and update marketing material.
The position is located in our Mclean, VA,office and can be part time or full time. Ideally, we would like you to work 15 hours per week. In order to be considered for this unpaid internship, you must be able to receive school credit and provide proof of credit.
Octagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.
- Must receive school credit
- Strong Marketing knowledge
- Facebook and social media savvy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Tennis knowledge a big plus
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus
Octagon Worldwide has a game plan for marketing world-class athletes and entertainers. A unit of Interpublic Group, the sports marketing...