Life Time Fitness is currently seeking a qualified Tennis Pro to drive success in our Tennis Department.
As a Tennis Pro, you will work to enhance the member experience by improving their tennis skills in a fun and exciting environment.
- Develop safe, professional and comprehensive tennis lessons and programs for members of all ages and skill levels.
- Monitor, demonstrate and teach students proper technique, etiquette, rules and strategies for improvement.
- Quickly and efficiently respond to member questions, comments, and concerns
- Promote and sell Life Time Fitness products and programs including; lessons, court time and equipment; complete and maintain accurate participant information.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree in Sports & Recreation or related field preferred
- 3+ years experience teaching tennis lessons
- Licenses & Certifications:
- USPTA or PTR certified
- USTA Sport Science or High Performance preferred
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
Primary Location: : AZ-Tempe - TEM - Tempe
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 4 months ago