The Tennis Professional is responsible for assisting in the organizing, promoting and directing of tennis tournaments, social events and lessons as assigned by the Director of Tennis. Primary focus is on member participation and satisfaction, with emphasis on general tennis instruction through clinics, lessons, and events.
- Assist with organizing and promoting Resort functions, including lessons, tournaments, and social events. This to include keeping the Director of Tennis as well as other support personnel informed of day-to-day operations and what has and has not been accomplished.
- Supervision of tennis operation and staff when assigned by the Director of Tennis.
- Responsible for being aware of the annual departmental budget, action plans and daily reports and assisting the Director of Tennis in maintaining/generating as necessary.
- Assist with providing lessons for all levels of tennis instruction (beginner to advance) to all age levels (juniors to adults), including private lessons, group lessons and clinics as assigned.
- Attend staff meetings and member functions as required.
- Assist with maintaining professional tennis pro shop environment. This includes answering telephones cheerfully, greeting members/guests in a positive, pleasant demeanor and assist with maintaining organized court reservation system.
- Prior tennis professional experience preferred instruction experience beneficial.
- College education (bachelor's degree)-preferred.
- USPTA Professional certification.
Omni Hotels - 17 months ago
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...