Assist the Director of Tennis in teaching summer and part-time junior tennis lessons.
· Assist the Director of Tennis by promoting and helping with monthly tennis tournaments and other special tennis events.
· Run tournaments as directed for juniors.
· Respect customers and generate lessons.
· Turn in time cards and lesson rosters daily.
· Collect money from non-club member lessons.
· Complete a minimum of 8 hours of teaching per pay period (2 weeks)
· Report any unusual problems immediately to the Director of Tennis, Tennis Coordinator or Manager on Duty.
· Complete incident/accident report forms immediately on occurrence
Good oral and written communication skills.
Superb interpersonal/customer service skills.
Great telephone presence.
Positive, pleasing and service oriented attitude.
Ability to generate repeat clientele.
Ability to work with minimum supervision
USPTA Certification p
Best Hotel Careers
- 2 years ago - save job