Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate and Demand a safety culture of Zero accidents. Insure compliance with Crude/Hiland Manual and policies.
- Take all possible measures to protect the environment, the public, employees, and assets.
- Supervise the general maintenance and operation of terminal/storage facility.
- Monitor product movement & scheduling and interact with schedulers as necessary.
- Consult with supervisor on major maintenance and repair issues.
- Communicate with supervisors and be open and receptive to change and the exchange of ideas.
- Coordinate with trucking companies and other pipelines regarding product movement.
- Understand emergency procedures, review SPCC and FRP annually, and be prepared for emergency response within the assigned area.
- Use good critical thinking skills to identify and solve problems.
- Create and distribute reports on product movement.
- Develop strategies to meet noms when we experience equipment failure or other constraints.
- Understand and be proficient in gauging and operations.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the pipeline gaugers.
- Hold operational meetings and ensure the proper training of the pipeline operators.
- Review and approve invoices from contractors for work done in your assigned area.
- Maintain customer relationships and provide excellent customer service by maintaining communication and aggressively solving problems that arise. Notify your supervisor of any issues.
- Keep all paperwork and documentation required up to date and complete.
- During “on call” status, individual need to have cell phone with them at all times. Timely responses are essential.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent
- General knowledge of Terminal/Storage facilities, gathering systems, and product movement
- Follows company policies, practices, and regulatory requirements