Summary: Operates terminal equipment in connection with the receipt, storage, and transfer of petroleum products. Ensures that all terminal equipment, including safety devices and systems, are functioning properly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Balance product entering and leaving Terminal
- Gauge product and set up product transfer
- Follow all safety requirements, performs work in a safe manner according to regulatory and company policy
- Assist drivers and customers with BOL’s questions and performs all operation duties.
- Communicates operational and safety problems to supervisor
- Manages rail cars to accomplish an efficient work environment.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Responds to callouts in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned which may include assignments in job classifications other than the primary source.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations required for the position, and learn to interpret and comprehend company policies, procedures, safety instructions, and other like documents used in an energy industry environment.
- Competent in the use of standard software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel and operation of standard office equipment
- Make telephone and direct personal contact with internal and external personnel
- Safety training applicable to the job and the general work area
Hiland Partners - 18 months ago