TerraCycle, an eco-friendly and innovative company, is seeking a member to join our growing Customer Support team . This position will provide valuable experience and a practical foundation in customer support and community engagement. It will also provide an inside look at our core business model of our Brigades Program. Responsibilities include responding to phone calls and emails from participants of the TerraCycle Brigades Program and handling inquiries with professionalism, courtesy, and patience.
As a company that was previously named ‘The Coolest Start-Up in America’ by Inc. Magazine, we are seeking a team player who is not only talented and dedicated, but who also possesses creativity and motivation.
- Interact and communicate daily with Brigade Program participants
- Resolve participants’ inquiries via email and phone about Brigade Programs
- Maintain up-to-date information and integrity of participant accounts
- Assist individuals in opening new accounts and navigating the website
- Handle incoming inquiries from the reception desk
- Greet visitors as they arrive for scheduled meetings/appointments
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise responses
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate empathy and commitment to members of the TerraCycle Brigades community, with proven ability to manage expectations
- Fluency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- High energy team player
TerraCycle - 20 months ago
Dumpster diving has never looked so good. TerraCycle makes upcycled products out of previously non-recyclable trash. The company offers tote...