TERRAIN DEVELOPER-Our client is seeking experienced Terrain Developers to support terrain development for training applications. Candidates will be primarily responsible for generating very large scale terrain databases.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a related discipline and two (2+) years of experience are required. High School diploma or GED and six (6+) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree requirement.
**Applicants should have an online portfolio demonstrating art skills and attention to detail. ***
- Extensive experience with terrain generation (preferably in VBS2) and inspecting, editing, and manipulating source data (elevation, orthographic imagery, and vector).
- Ability to populate the terrains with roads, buildings, power lines, and other environmental features is critical.
- Interest in serious games.
- Must work equally well alone or in a team environment
- Strong ability to accept feedback and constructive criticism
- Strong ability to provide others with valuable, constructive feedback
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience with 3D environment art asset creation and current generation modeling and texturing techniques in a standard 3D modeling tool such as Autodesk 3ds Max or Maya is a plus.
- Proficiency in any Object-oriented programming (OOP) language is a plus.
- Scenario design and scripting in VBS2 is a plus.
TekPartners, headquartered in South Florida, was founded in 2002 based on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency,...