It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. Whether it's using e-learning to educate students far from city centers or downloading the entire Library of Congress in seconds, our networking technology has not only revolutionized the way people do things, but who they are. People are more informed, more efficient, and more involved. With all forms of communications converging onto the network, Cisco is entering an exciting new era. The concept of the network as the platform for transforming life's experiences is no longer a possibility: It is quickly becoming a reality. And Cisco is leading the experience.
Territory Account Manager
The successful candidate will be able to manage +15% growth in a commercial territory utilizing a channels go to market distribution model. Candidate will target market opportunities by segment and leverage available resources to aggressively pursue while also showing sales penetration within a target account list of 150 accounts. In order to ensure market share growth, the successful candidate will also be required to build the appropriate channel coverage model of partners to their markets. The ideal candidate will have experience in enabling market growth by utilizing marketing resources and improving the skill set of partner sales reps. The candidate will also have a "hunter" mentality, while at the same time exhibiting strategic sales acumen and build strong relationships with customers.
• Strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
• Proven track record of success managing a large territory, demand generation, partner development, strategic account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, communicating business transformational solutions via sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
• Must have the ability to deliver business value to both End Users and Partners.
• Strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customer’s business drivers and align to Cisco solution. *Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
• Must be an aggressive self-starter with ability articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand to close deals.
• Expectation is that candidates will have 5+ years of proven success in outside sales.
• Experience selling Unified Communications and/or Data Center/Virtualization/Servers Solutions and/or knowledge of the business partner community/customer base preferred.
Cisco Systems - 16 months ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...