Assume Management responsibility for a specific geography. Develop an Execution Plan together with the Regional Sales Director and Area VP which addresses maximum coverage of the assigned geography through direct end user interfaces as well as leveraging channels.
- Execute the business plan, with emphasis on developing and maintaining strong business relationships at Senior levels within this geography.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive transactional sales.
- Ensure the company successfully meets agreed revenue, profitability and market share targets across all theaters.
- Promote and raise the profile of the Polycom solution offerings, ensuring that the company achieves positive brand equity and captures market/mind share.
- Advise direct management team on matters relating to Polycom’s product offerings and where appropriate, recommend incremental customer needs.
- Develop appropriate financial models in terms of Contribution Margins and metrics to keep the company focused on its objectives and to measure success against those objectives on an ongoing basis.
- Develop a comprehensive customer relations strategy and monitor its effectiveness through regular contact with customers.
Ensure compliance with both local and US laws (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley) and ensure high levels of ethical conduct are adhered to.
- Successful candidate should have extensive experience in interfacing with end users, channel partners in selling activities.
- Experience should include utilizing channels as fulfillment vehicles as well as paths to market.
- Demonstrated success in driving relationships which encompass a multi-vendor solution.
- Must be able to demonstrate a track-record of successful sales campaigns, which culminate in $200K – 500K transactions, effectively utilizing the company’s resources to secure projects; demonstrated success in attaining/exceeding quotas and growing territory.
- Demonstrate tactical abilities - should have a proven track-record in meeting and exceeding quarterly targets as well as accurately forecasting account and volume activities.
The Territory Manager should possess exceptional leadership skills; should be able to manage both the people side of the business as well as accomplish all assigned targets; effectively uses internal/external resources; demonstrated success in hiring quality people; counseling/coaching skills.
• To apply for this position please go to www.polycom.com
• No Agency Resumes will be accepted for this Position.
• No relocation budget authorized.
• Thank you very much for your interest in Polycom!
• Polycom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Polycom, Inc. - 13 months ago
Polycom's vision is a world united by video. The company makes video-conferencing and immersive telepresence (which combines digital...