The Territory Account Managers are responsible for selling Verint products and services to our direct and channel customers. This position is under the general supervision of the Regional Sales Director, and is responsible for account management, accurate forecasting and closing sales.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintain a territory sales plan to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Maintain accurate 90 day forecast/pipeline and up to date account information in Customer Relationship Management system.
- Keep Sales Manager up to date on status of business through weekly review calls and forecasting reports.
- Develop a team based strategy and account plan for each existing customer.
- Apply the principles of solution selling; discovery, propose and sell appropriate product and service solutions, manage the sales process through to close.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Verint’s positioning, products, functionality, ROI, and the general contact center marketplace.
- Determine appropriate licensing/services options; negotiate pricing, terms and conditions within established guidelines, using management as appropriate.
- Assist with maintenance renewals.
- Four years in business-to-business sales or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field, or equivalent in education and experience.
- Self-motivated; takes direction well.
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance and meeting deadlines; able to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills; able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Travel Required.
- Successful completion of background screening process designated for the position.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
- Application software or contact center related sales a plus
- Proficient in the use of standard business systems: MSOffice, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, other CRM systems a plus.
Verint Systems Inc. - 17 months ago