Join the Global Sales Operations team at Forrester Research and have the opportunity to work closely with global sales leaders to identify market potential and drive strategic hiring decisions. The Territory Analyst will be responsible for understanding the market opportunity across all areas of the globe, identify trends and macroeconomic influences to develop actionable insights that can be used by global sales leaders and other cross-functional teams.
• Develop a methodology to assess market size and total addressable market across segments, roles, and industries, globally.
• Work with global sales leaders to understand ideal placement of new sales representatives and/or focus across segments.
• Identify opportunities to work cross functionally in the organization to leverage the territory insights to drive marketing investments and financial analysis.
• Identify macroeconomic trends in the region that are influencing growth opportunities.
• Manage special projects, as needed, by the business to help drive sales performance.
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
• 4-5 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably with territory analysis and market assessment responsibilities
• Bachelor degree
• Advanced Excel
• Salesforce.com experience
• Dun & Bradstreet data experience a plus!
• Highly detail oriented, analytical and have strong communication skills.
• Ability to organize large amounts of data and communicate actionable insights to all levels in the business.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
Forrester Research is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to...