Territory Business Manager
Must be able to apply the selling process, organize and communicate information convincingly, build customer confidence and receptivity, and develop rapport.
Building and maintaining personal relationships with physicians, M.D. office staff, hospital staff, and others in the customer influence network.
Be able to apply accurate and complete knowledge of Mead Johnson Nutrition and competitor products.
Demonstrate understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics, trends, competitors, regulations and managed healthcare environment.
Develop territory and management plans that identify and prioritize the most important activities to accomplish short and long term business goals.
Foster team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience, and information in order to optimize business strategies and drive overall sales within your territory.
People development. Effectively communicating at all times. Obtaining information, resources, and support within Mead Johnson Nutrition to maximize business opportunities and respond to customer needs. Understand and implement the sales utility of clinical data, competitive intelligence, and marketing initiatives.
Using current computer software systems for planning, forecasting and reviewing sales activities, researching data and support sales calls and presentations.
Some overnight travel may be required.
· BA / BS degree required
· Two year RN degree with equivalent combination of related experience may be substituted for bachelor degree requirement
· Major in life sciences, nursing, nutrition, communications or a related field preferred.
· Previous experience as a sales representative or experience in a customer service position, including meeting customer needs and or identifying and addressing customer concerns, preferred
· Demonstrated skills in influencing key decision makers to buy in on a project or plan of action.
· Experience in presenting information to a variety of audience levels. Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and spoken
· Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain rapport
· Demonstrated skills at meeting or exceeding sales targets preferred
· Experience in the nutritional industry or hospital based market desirable
Sales - Medical/Retail
United States-Field Sales Force-Field Sales Force
29-Oct-2013, 3:23:10 PM
Mead Johnson Nutrition helps babies grow up healthy. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing nutritional products for...