AccentHealth is a leading point-of-care media company featuring America’s #1 health television network, delivered in medical waiting rooms nationwide. AccentHealth’s digital, fully-addressable waiting room television network, produced in collaboration with CNN, is delivered to 12,300+ medical waiting rooms, reaching 40,000+ doctors and more than 173 million patients/viewers each year. Founded in 1995, AccentHealth is privately held. It was acquired in a management buyout in 2008 by private equity firms M/C Partners and Ridgemont Equity. AccentHealth’s headquarters are in New York City and Tampa, FL.
Responsible for proper management of a territory consisting of 20-25 service zones/markets to ensure all service standards are met and a high-level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Daily phone/e-mail interaction with assigned remote field force
- Manage and prioritize remote field force activity levels
- Confirm equipment needs/requirements to ensure remote field force is adequately stocked for assigned tasks
- Set and maintain realistic and attainable customer expectations
- Develop and submit reports to monitor key activities
- Promptly review and authorize remote field force work for payment, while ensuring accuracy is maintained
- Ensure service standards are maintained and adhered to based on the type of service
- Document all relevant conversation
- Work with Field Service Administration and Recruitment Coordinator during the hiring and training of new representatives and to ensure any gaps in serviceability are actively being recruited for
- Ability to work closely with customers and a third-party remote field force in a professional manner
- At least 2-3 years phone experience in a dispatching environment or other relevant work experience
- Accounting experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Outstanding customer service and follow through
- Effective organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- High School Diploma
- Some college level business courses are desired
- Solid working knowledge of fulfillment and/or merchandising
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) and knowledge of windows. (Outlook a plus)
- Experience with sales tracking programs, e.g.: ACT, Salesforce.com strongly preferred.
oTraveling: minor activity exists 20% or less of work time
- Sitting – major activity exists 75% or more of work time
- Vision/Hearing – major activity exists 75% or more of work time
- Working Area – Inside: major activity exists 75% or more of work time,
AccentHealth offers a competitive compensation and benefits program, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Other physical requirements (standing, walking, lifting 20 lbs. or less, kneeling, etc.) – minor activity exists 20% or less of work time
AccentHealth - 15 months ago
AccentHealth is committed to delivering the highest quality health education programming to you and your patients. In order to help us...