Job Id: 173829
Nearest Major Market: CA - Los Angeles
The Territory Manager is responsible for establishing and developing existing and new client accounts in target markets while focusing on increasing sales of electronic, electrical, and industrial products and services.
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
* Requires a minimum of one to three years sales experience
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Ability to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal supervision
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills
* Strong level of perseverance
* Ability to adapt quickly to changing dynamics
* Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
* Innovative, proactive, and self-motivated
* Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results
* Proficient in MS Office software
* Availability to travel at least 50% of the time
* Makes sales development calls to existing and potential clients
* Maintains a high level of communication to principles at assigned accounts to ensure needs and problems are being addressed in a timely manner
* Aggressively prospect and develop new accounts to ensure adequate growth in respective territory
* Communicates internally in a timely and effective manner as to needs, progress and resource requirements to achieve objectives
* Maintains a list of projects in various stages of completion to ensure new business is developed in an on-going manner
* Responds to requests for information from management in a timely manner
* Partners with suppliers to promote and develop products/projects that will ensure client satisfaction
* Participates in regular training opportunities provided on a local or national level to grow knowledge and increase effectiveness in the field
* Interacts with clients to learn new products, assist with problem resolution, and implement logistics solutions to improve sourcing of materials
* Attends trade shows on behalf of the company as determined appropriate by sales and marketing management
* Provides market information when requested by management with regards to specific product lines or markets
* Makes regular joint calls and communicates effectively with supplier representatives
* Participates in team activities and projects designed to facilitate process improvements or internal systems as requested
EIS, Inc., (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) is a North American Distribution leader in process materials, production supplies and industrial motor repair products to the major markets it serves. We proudly support our customers in Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM), Electrical Apparatus (Motor) Repair, Electronic Assembly markets, and much more.
We offer a comprehensive network to our customers with nearly 40 strategically placed stocking locations, totaling more than 680,000 square feet of warehouse space across North America, including Canada and Mexico. We also operate in Carolina, Puerto Rico with plans to expand into other Caribbean countries. Our international staff is fluent in the languages of growing economies outside of North America.
As a market leader, EIS focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make EIS, Inc., one of the most valued businesses within the Genuine Parts family.
EIS is constantly growing and always looking for diverse, talented individuals seeking a career challenge.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.
Genuine Parts Company - 19 months ago