As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- Manage the full breadth of products in the territory.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and contacts in top accounts.
- Provide highest levels of support and service to accounts.
- Exceed quota expectations as established by product segment.
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- Four or more years professional sales experience.
- Business to business sales and/or medical professional sales preferred.
- Demonstrated performance record of excellence in prior professional experiences.
Applied Medical offers an excellent and competitive compensation and benefits package including medical and dental coverage, flexible benefits account, 401(k) and generous holiday and vacation accrual schedules.
If you are interested in joining Applied Medical and meet the job requirements above, please forward your resume to the email address or fax number below.