The primary responsibility of the Territory Manager is to detail and sell pharmaceuticals, biologicals, sundries, equipment, programs and services through in-person sales calls to veterinary professionals in an assigned territory by contacting all accounts on a regular, routine, and consistent basis.
Territory will cover central Florida including Orlando, Ocala, Lakeland and Daytona.
· A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelors degree in business management or animal health science is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience commensurate to fulfill the requirements of the jobs is acceptable.
· A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a veterinary or distribution environment or prior sales experience is preferred.
· Strong communication, writing, negotiation, time management, and organizational skills are required.
· Must have ability to understand and assimilate product knowledge and technical materials related to sales.
· Must have ability to follow-through and solve customer problems.
· Demonstrated excellent track record in sales and marketing and an outstanding industry reputation are preferred.
· Must be self-motivated and goal oriented, requiring little day-to-day supervision.
· Laptop experience with sales force automation is a plus.
· Ability to travel daily and maintain a flexible work schedule is essential. Must possess a valid drivers license.
Butler Schein Animal Health offers a comprehensive total compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous company match, company paid life insurance and AD&D coverage, educational assistance, and much more!
Butler Schein Animal Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated with undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Henry Schein Animal Health
- 2 years ago - save job
Butler Schein Animal Health, a subsidiary of Henry Schein, is the leading companion animal health distribution company in the U.S....