From the makers of Plato© and Study Island©, Edmentum™ combines the same great people and products you know and trust from PLATO Learning, Archipelago Learning and Educational Options, working together to redefine the 21st century classroom. Our proven solutions empower educators to make learning more impactful and to improve student achievement. Designed by educators, for educators, our products ignite a lifelong love of learning for students of all ages and abilities.
We're looking for an energetic and experienced Territory Manager who wants to be responsible for managing a defined geographic territory and meeting individual sales quota. The TM manages the complete sales cycle for developing new business and enhancing existing customer relationships. The TM will sell multiple product lines (PLATO Courseware, Study Island, EdOptions Academy) and will be responsible for managing existing customer relationships, ensuring renewal of contracts and partnering with field-based Business Development Managers to drive new business growth and expansion. This territory will cover Kentucky.
Here is what you'll do:
Here is what you'll need:
- Grow long-term customer relationships within assigned territory.
- Secure renewal revenue for all product lines within assigned territory.
- Partner with Business Development Managers and Account Representatives to ensure maximum growth in territory.
- Identify prospects, set appointments, and close sales within the territory.
- Build multiple relationships within a customer account in an effort to expand sales.
- Navigate multiple steps in the sales process with multiple decision makers demonstrating the ability to influence high level decision makers.
- Maintain proficiency in all products and services and appropriately position solutions against the competition.
- Accurately assess and analyze customer needs and identify appropriate solutions.
- Prepare and deliver strategic sales presentations.
- Create strategic business development plan that outlines the level of activity needed to meet territory objectives.
- Stay current and informed in federal, state, and local funding options.
- Maintain accurate information and activity in the CRM tool.
- Manage travel and expense budget.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts to management.
Here is what you’ll get:
- Three years of successful field sales experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- The motivation and drive to be successful.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to travel throughout the territory as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Edmentum is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commissions.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Extensive product training and professional development opportunities.