Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related business field is required or equivalent years of experience required;
1-3 years sales experience preferably in Heave Equipment industry;
Excellent written and oral communication skills are required;
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other business software applications is required;
The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality is required.
Fabick CAT is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for 99 counties in mid and southern Missouri and southern Illinois. We have been in business for over 90 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com .
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms;
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests;
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders;
Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates;
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support;
- Prepare estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs;
Provide customers with product samples via equipment demonstrations, loaner equipment and catalogs;
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences;
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment;
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales;
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports;
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer