Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related business field is required.
5 years sales experience preferably in Power Generation industry.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other business software applications is required.
The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality is required.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Fabick CAT is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for 99 counties in mid and southern Missouri and southern Illinois. We have been in business for over 90 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com .
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Prepare estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
Fabick CAT - 18 months ago