Insure" your future.
The Marketing Department at Explorer Insurance is looking to add a 3 stellar Territory Marketing Managers to our team! These individuals will manage a geographic territory and will be r esponsible for achieving the Company's marketing and producer management objectives within a new group of producers. This position will be more of an entrepreneurial role where you will be building new relationships and growing our presence in this territory instead of starting out with an existing producer force.
Claim" your role.
Come join California’s fastest-growing automobile insurance company as we prepare to set new records for growth, enter new markets, develop new products, build new channels, strengthen our outstanding partnerships with independent insurance professionals, and cement our position as a leader in California’s insurance marketplace!
Explorer Insurance, a member of ICW Group, has 2 Territory Marketing Manager positions open each responsible for the following areas.
We are looking for individuals who are professional, energetic and possess a track record of results building as well as managing mutually rewarding agency partnerships. The Territory Marketing Manager will be our primary representative with prospective agencies, building relationships servicing these agencies as you bring them on board. Your success will depend on a thorough knowledge of your geographic territory, production sources, competitor activity, and economic and demographic idiosyncrasies.
- Orange County
- San Diego area
- Northern California East Bay area
* This position requires travel, and regular visits to outside locations such as producer's offices. Travel is usually limited to automobile but occasional air travel is necessary.
- Prospecting, appointing, selling, servicing and maintaining a producer force that can sell and control a profitable and growing book of business.
- Attaining a thorough knowledge of the geographic territory assigned with regard to production sources, competitor activity, and economic and demographic idiosyncrasies.
- Responsible for the profitable selling of the Company's products including increasing sales of existing products, and the introduction and selling of new products as they are developed.
- Developing the producer group you bring onboard to improve the quality and quantity of the business we obtain from assigned producers.
- Acting as the primary Company contact and representative with prospective producers.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ experience in Insurance Marketing, preferably in an independent agency distribution channel.
- Must have excellent sales and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, demonstrated ability to service the Company’s clients, and build & maintain relationships with production sources.
- Current driver's license also required.
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly desirable.
ICW Group - 17 months ago