At Ingersoll Rand we’re passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We know that hour by hour and day by day, we advance the quality of life by making environments safe, comfortable and efficient. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Schlage® , Thermo King® , and Trane® , contribute to a world defined by sustainable progress and enduring results.
• Generate budgeted sales, manage mix, and pricing to achieve margin goals in assigned sales territory
• Develop good working relationships within all levels of existing customers
• Develop new customer base
• Determine and arrange training to meet the needs of customers
• Know territory competition, utilities, builders and dealers
• Assure dealer participation in Trane programs
• Expand light commercial market penetration
• Work closely with inside sales team to assure complete customer coverage
• College degree or equivalent professional experience
• Minimum 3 years successful experience in HVAC industry
• Demonstrated competency in consultative, relationship, listening, and selling skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in business and problem solving skills (including at the consumer level)
• Demonstrated knowledge of HVAC products and HVAC systems applications
• Highly self-motivated, goal oriented
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Demonstrated competence in computer usage. Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in planning, organizing, and prioritizing
• Must have a valid drivers license and means to drive to customers
Residential Solutions, a business comprised of well-known brands like Schlage and Trane, delivers safety, comfort and efficiency to homeowners throughout the Americas and has recently expanded into India. Our quality products, services and solutions include mechanical and electronic locks, heating and air conditioning systems, indoor air quality solutions, advanced controls, portable security systems and remote home management through Nexia™ Home Intelligence.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ingersoll Rand - 14 months ago
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...