Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Territory Manager . The TM will be responsible for selling all IMS product lines and services to medical facilities in a designated territory. We're looking for someone with proven strategic sales skills, the ability to effectively create and execute business plans and build strong relationships.
Experience the pride and prestige of working with a successful company committed to first class service offerings. This position is for a motivated top performer who is driven by sales revenues. A strategic, consultative style and proven, successful drive in building and maintaining winning accounts is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Sell and promote IMS product lines to OR Suites, Surgery Centers, Central Sterile Processing Departments, GI Labs and Endoscopy Clinics.
• Build customer relationships.
• Increase revenues and process improvement opportunities.
• Coordinate service and delivery of customer equipment.
• Provide accredited educational programs for customers.
• Perform competency validations for customers.
• Schedule and perform proactive maintenance programs.
• Attend tradeshows and other business meetings.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and 3+ years of highly successful strategic sales experience.
• A background in Operating Room sales is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
Integrated Medical Systems - 18 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...