Fidlar of Texas is NOT your average company. We are an extraordinary company and we hire extraordinary people. We are steeped in the traditions of Fidlar Technologies, a recognized national industry leader, and we are excited about the opportunity to make a difference in Texas!
We design, install and support computer systems for county government land records management.
In exchange for dedicated and motivated talent, we offer challenging work in an unmatched culture with exciting flexibility, recognition and rewards!
We are currently seeking Territory/Account Sales Managers who:
- Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Are willing to travel regularly to customer locations throughout Texas as well as initial and ongoing training in Iowa
- Embrace the leading edge technology, culture and energy of the company
- Want to contribute to and share in our company’s success
The Primary Job Responsibilities for a Territory/Account Sales Manager include:
- Understand and manage multiple buyers in each complex sale
- Perform presentations and demonstrations of our products and services
- Present well-defined solutions to prospective clients
- Prepare and present RFPs and negotiate contracts for execution
Of course, Fidlar of Texas offers the full range of benefits, but we also offer a culture of creativity while placing true value on a work-life balance. We expect great things from our team and, in turn, we work hard each day to make sure our company is a great place to be!
If this intrigues you and you want to know more our company and our Territory/Account Sales Manager position and how you might be able to be a part of the solution, please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources.