Each day, MarketStar’s talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
MarketStar currently has an opportunity available for a full time Territory Manager who will be responsible for driving sales of Verizon services within key retail relationships. In addition, the Territory Manager will be responsible for assessing in-store displays, merchandising, educating on client promotions, reporting key metrics, and gathering competitive information.
- Responsible to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Train agents and their employees on service, plans and products
- Ensure merchandising is prominently displayed within store locations
- Complete required sales reports, call reports, and related documents promptly and accurately
- Establish strong working relationships with internal/external partners
- Responsible to open and close a retail store
- High school graduate or equivalent, some college coursework highly preferred
- Minimum of one year of previous retail merchandising preferred or ability to learn quickly
- Minimum of one year of retail experience (selling floor, training or selling)
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry preferred
- Solid understanding of retail merchandising and/or the ability to learn quickly
- In-depth knowledge of industry products
- Candidate must be proficient with Computer programs and systems
- Candidate must be flexible to cover multiple locations as needed
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...