Title: Territory Manager
Location: Cleveland, OH
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Position provides management and coaching support to employees in a designated territory within an area in order to meet customer Service Level Agreements (SLA); Monitor SLA performance against target for territory
• Manages all territory activities to ensure delivery of on-site support services by promoting and improving customer and employee satisfaction
• Responsible for developing employees, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications; Effectively controls expenses and assigned assets
• Develop and maintain working relations with key customers in designated territory
• Advise customers about service and service delivery, including maintenance agreements and SLAs; Respond to customer opportunities, issues and complaints in a timely manner
• Develop relationships and interact with internal customers (Service Account Managers and Analysts, Customer Advocates, Service Implementation Managers, Service Coordinators, etc.)
• Perform root-cause analysis and preventive measures for repeated escalations; Analyze issues for missed targets and implement corrective actions; Solve escalations due to resource problems (e.g., disciplinary and soft-skills issues) in collaboration with the Service Coordinator
• Ensure an environment that promotes effective communications, positive employee relations and teamwork; Motivate, empower, develop and, as appropriate, recognize and reward individual and team achievements
• Monitor performance improvement issues and provide appropriate coaching and counseling
• Execute the performance management process, which includes objective setting, development planning and quarterly/annual performance reviews; Conduct individual and team meetings on a regular basis
• Balance tiered workforce in order to successfully deliver service to customers (U.S. and Canada only)
• Plan and manage vacation and training schedules effectively to meet daily availability goals; Promote and manage time-and-material (T&M) activities;
• Manage expenses effectively (overtime, parts, and assets)
• Be responsible for physical assets including tools, test equipment, vehicles, etc. and service parts, both assigned (PPK) and loaned (issued on a work order); Manage parts usage and service parts returns including surplus stock, loaned parts and PPK adjustments; Contribute to the review and revision of appropriate parts inventory levels
• Conduct on-going, open communications with assigned FSC Service Coordinator on a daily basis; Support the FSC Service Coordinator in managing SLA performance; Consult with the FSC Service Coordinator on service delivery escalation, both proactive and reactive; Meet regularly with the FSC Service Coordinator to review and improve SLA performance and CE utilization; Consult with the FSC Service Coordinator on the best of use of resources from the territory
5-8+ years of related experience
Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline OR the equivalent combination of education, technical training and work experience
Previous experience as a group, team or project leader; other supervisory/leadership capacity in technical services or field support
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Customer Service Delivery
Mar 15, 2013, 11:00:00 PM
Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker of ATMs....