Refresh Post Date: June 14, 2013
Salary: $44,000 per year
National Entertainment Network is the largest amusement route vending operation in the United States. We operate in multiple channels and are vertical with our own manufacturing facility and procure our products globally. We enjoy direct license relationships with several studios and have a web presence as well. We are a privately held company with corporate offices located in Broomfield, Colorado, within sight of the Flat Irons on the front range of the Rocky Mountains. We have numerous offices coast to coast to support our direct operation in 49 states and Puerto Rico.
We prize entrepreneurial, creative, positive team players who are committed to providing the very best customer experience and state of the art client support. Entertainment is our middle name, at NEN we strive to create a fun environment for our customers and employees. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence, integrity, respect, creativity and generosity.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Executing the product merchandising strategies of the National Entertainment Network lines of business
- Owning and driving revenue objectives
- Designing and developing routes within standard guidelines
- Recruiting, training and motivating field service staff
- Managing field operations and route preparedness to standards
- Manages a team of 20 or more Route Service Merchandisers
- Providing ongoing feedback regarding field processes and merchandise
- Ensuring new equipment placement, product rotation & on-going preventative maintenance/repair
- Maintaining key account satisfaction
- Tracking local inventory including lockers, vehicles, satellite warehouse, & storage units
- Serving as a critical member of the field office team, providing coverage as needed
- Rotating video and kiddie rides
- Produces routes within standard guidelines, and manages the team to maximize resources.
- Handles all challenges within the field.
- Covers other Team Leaders for vacations.
- Serves as a critical member of the office team to motivate the people to strive for excellence.
- Drives trucks to complete installs to machines at various locations on the route.
- Travels on routes to ensure quality and effectiveness of Field Service Staff.
- Provides ongoing feedback regarding field processes and merchandise.
- Coordinates with area Area Manager to ensure adequate coverage of preventive, first and second line maintenance.
In addition to a rewarding career, National Entertainment Network offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Strong computer skills are required
- Exceptional people skills are required
- 3-5 years of management experience in supervising teams of 20 or more required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use computerized hand-held devices
- Ability to ensure customer and employee satisfaction is critical to the team's success
- Proven track record in route sales and services
- Willingness to work a variety of schedules and travel within the assigned area daily
- High energy and a passion for customer service
- Consistent management to goals and objectives
- Able to travel within their area every single day
- Ability to read data reports to manage the business
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a fairly regular basis
- Pre-employment drug screens, background checks will be conducted for all candidates
- History of a safe driving record is essential
**To apply for this position please go to the following link to submit your resume
https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5137841 or call our toll free job line at 877-690-7266.
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your supervisor for information on our internal applicant process.
If you don't see a job you are interested in now, please check back soon, because new positions are always opening up.
National Entertainment Network - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard